Thursday, April 27, 2017

A Matching Camouflage Jacket

"Mama, I need to get the toilet paper roll."
What's she up to now?! Yep, how can you wear a camouflage jacket without some sort of ... er ... spying device, in this case, a telescope?

Remember she asked me for a camouflage jacket after my own version? I was particularly happy to make her wish come true, partly because I had enough leftover fabric, and partly because I didn't even have to change the thread color on my machines. I do realize sometimes I can be painfully lazy...

The jacket pattern is from here. Due to the stiffness of fabric, I topstiched everywhere except for the sleeves so the seams would behave.

Do you see her? Do you see her not?
Ladies and gentlemen, girls and boys, we are in another trench of continuous holidays till next Monday.

Till then, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment