Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Best of 2015, Part 2

Hello, it's me again, still dwelling in 2015.
I got addicted to all those hyperlinks in the previous post, thus writing a part 2 has become a must.

Here we go.
Chapter Sewing for Me. See what I've accomplished.


Basics --- Lane Raglan Take 2
Hemp Jacket with a Back Tie
Grey Striped Tapered Pants
Self-Drafted Tee + Double Gauze Long Skirt


Border Gathered Pants
Draped Goun with Turtleneck Tee Combo
Border Gathered Pants 2.0 Version
Spring Skinny laMinx Jacket

Double Gauze Gray Frilly Dress
Tangerine Tango Frilly Blouse
A Nautical Themed Blouse
Blue-eye Spring Jacket Dress

Old-Me-New-Me Blouse and Sarouel Pants Combo
 
I've sewn 16 outfits for myself last year. I wear what I've made a lot. After the recent house move, I've only kept two store-bought dresses in my closet. I have very limited outfit to rotate, but then I don't really need that much anyway.
 
I am counting on a serger that Santa should have delivered. Apparently he's running a little late but there's still hope. I'm not going to waste my time on a new year's revolution, which has never worked. Instead, I always set up daily/weekly/monthly goals in my head and I'd say I'm quite self-motivated. I hope to update more frequently here in my little space. This journey has helped me find my passion.
 
Till next time.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Jing, I love just about EVERYTHING that you've made for yourself. Love the colours, love the styles, love the fabrics. A great year of sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am eager to start another year of sewing. When can school start already?!

    ReplyDelete