Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wednesday Hourly

 
The hottest day, in 100 years!

7:00 a.m.


Good morning, Heat! We barely slept the night before, with C waking up twice asking for icy water and the persistant mosquitoes. I woke up in the morning with big bites everywhere, like I just came back from The Amazon. It's going to be great day....

8:00 a.m.


I passed Beachfront, but didn't have the encourage to join the morning joggers. I had a flashback of me walking among tons of people in Shanghai, on my way to work on a very humid and sticky summer day.

9:00 a.m.


I'm very determined to pick up Japanese for our upcoming trip.

10:00 a.m.


This little guy's not so happy with the heat. Well the idea is to get into the fridge, not on top of it, I'm afraid.

11.00 a.m.


Some sewing happening, commissioned by C.

12:00 noon


This fella has collapsed. We saw two ambulances on the road today. Plus one car pulled towed away --- overheated radiator?

1:00 p.m.


This was my fifth icy water of the day. The heat was getting unbearable.

2:00 p.m.

 
I stole this picture from a friend's page. 42C!! Outside is an oven. Wrap me up with tinfoil and I shall be roasted.
 
3:00 p.m.
 
 
C's idea to draw different patterns using the texture of this table surface. I admire her creativity.

4:00 p.m.


Time for a dip. Just by looking at this blue had cooled me down a little.

5:00 p.m.


We are not looking for properties, plus these models are way out of our budget. But C enjoys cutting them out. I think beautiful modern houses are her eye candy ;-) Thank you Seeff.

6:00 p.m.


As I'm typing this, the weather's cooled down, but the Cape Town fires rage on. Salute to our firefighters and hope they manage to control the fire soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment