Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wednesday Hourly

 
I get the question "What did you do this morning?" a lot. Sometimes I can't even answer that, since my mornings are usually jammed with errands and house chores. To encourage myself to go out and see and experience new things, I've thus decided to do a weekly Wednesday post, documenting my Tuesdays via hourly photos taken by my phone mostly.
 
7:00 a.m.
 
 
Rise and shine. Morning blue sky.
 
8:00 a.m.
 
 
This was a super exciting morning to me. I went for a movie with a friend followed by coffee.
I don't do coffee usually, so, that cup of double latte cost me a whole night's sleep...
 
9:00 a.m.
 
 
Movie time.
When I watch a movie at home, I'm either on Pinterest, or hanging the washing. I don't remember when last time I had given my 100% concentration to a TV screen. This movie experience blew my mind. I guess I will have to do movie more often and give multi-tasking a break from time to time.
 
10:00 a.m.
 
 
I was still in the movie house. But hey check these Lindt coconut milk chocolate, among the other 1000 chocolate bunnies.
 
11:00 a.m.
 
 
 
I went for a walk! That's so not me either. I am a sun block worshipper who loves indoor activies.
I had this gap hour before fetching C from school, so I took full advantage of it.
 
12:00 noon
 
 
School run.
 
1:00 p.m.
 
 
C is addicted to drawing, along with many other things. I was on the pencil sharpening duty.
 
2:00 p.m.
 
 
From drawing to blocks. "Mommy, I've made a crown theatre house."
 
3:00 p.m.
 
 
C is piano homeschooled. I enjoy passing on what I know to her. I'm not a certified Suzuki method teacher, but I try to use a very relaxed approach. There's no deadline when she must crack a new song. It's all coming along naturally.
 
4:00 p.m.
 
 
Cutting up butternut to go into the oven.
 
5:00 p.m.
 
 
Bath time with the ponies. It's amazing how C has a weekly rotation with her bathing toy themes.
 
6:00 p.m.
 
 
Watching this gorgeous "cloud fall" right out of our window.
 
7:00 p.m.
 
 
And finally, some fabric cutting in progress.
 
I am not a professional photographer, yet taking pictures has slowly become my new hobby. It gives me sparks of joy to take note of some small things in life that I would otherwise miss. I am feeling mighty bleesed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment