Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's Day Outfit - More Freezer Paper Stenciling

 
C wears school uniforms from the beginning of this year, but from time to time, the school has Character Day or other special occasions so they get to wear their own clothes as long as it's theme friendly.  Like last Friday, they all had to wear green, and donate R10 note, which also happens to be green. I don't know what it was for, because I often just browse and dump the school notice... aarg.
 
 
This Friday they are celebrating Valentine's Day so the dress code is red+white. C actually didn't have anything in the cupboard that still fits her and weather appropriate, so I got excited. It gave me a reason to make things again.

left side image source
I suggested that I print some love birds on a white tee shirt, but madam insisted on horse again. Actually I get a feeling that as long as this freezer paper stenciling is going, I will be painting nothing but horse (and creations realted to a horse, like unicorn/pegasus/winged unicorn). As you can see, I made the gir's hair and one hand simplier judging from my blade skills, and C immediately spotted the unicorn's horn's not very pointy. Oh well, you win some and you lose some. Gladly she's still happy to wear it.


In fact, she's very happy to wear it so this silly dance is triggered....

No comments:

Post a Comment