Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Secret Valentine Exchange Gift

Beginning this year blogspherely well known Sanae and Ute teamed up to host another year of Secret Valentine Exchange. The idea is to do a gift swap among craft enthusiasts around the globe. Sounds supa dupa fun to me.

My gift receiver is someone that lives in Australia -- I'm not sure if I'm allowed to expose my "secret valentine" at this stage yet, so I'll give as little information as possible. We're all given a brief questionnaire about our respective receiver to start with.

This is what I've come up with.

A parcel style fabric bag --- fruit not included.

I've used this fabric combination before and I just can't seem to get enough of it.

Again, content not included.


And a collar / neck warmer.

I actually fell in love with it once it's made and I won't be surprised if I should make another one for myself.


One parcel to Australia ready to go.

2 comments: