Monday, September 15, 2014

Violet Blouse For Me

We are having C's granny and grandpa here with us for 10 days. C has attached to them like parasites since day one. And I was lucky enough to get a little sewing time for me, besides the cooking and family entertaining....

 

Necklace borrowed from C's piggy bank. Pattern is from Sew Chic. Fabric from a shop called Lowry's Fabric, 2 doors away from Fabric City. The guy at the shop is very helpful. He diligently burnt fabric from a few rolls to show me whether they are cotton or polyester.

 
I am attracted to the sleeve frills, the front gather, the color, just about everything. I guess I just had to put on these pants that I made two weeks ago. Love this combination and it's going to be one of my favorites for this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment