Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Way I Organize My Patterns

It's simple logic. As you sew more and more, your pattern collection grows with it. Google guided me to a few sites showing me different ways to store the patterns. Truth to be told, I'm not a big fan of folding my pattern pieces over and over and stuck them into a sleeve.


Before today, I had patterns pieces lying on top of the printer, and under the cushions of a sleeper couch.  I mentioned before that chucking things away is one of M's hobbies. With a husband like mine, I have to act fast.


Paper clips and a reel of thin red ribbon have sorted out my problem.  I added a little note so I don't have to go through the pieces when I need them again.....I think I must draw a picture as well after this post.


I might need to get another hanger for future patterns. This one's quite loaded, wouldn't you say?


It doesn't take much space in the cupboard at the moment but I'd really like to see it grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment