Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Taco Tuesday Day 2

Last night 10:30 I decided to brown the pork. The reason? Well it takes 8 hours to cook in a slow cooker and I just don't have time in the morning to prepare the meat. My mornings are always blur and spent in a rush....


Found this beautiful Taco recipe from this blog How Sweet It Is. By the way, she has so many other recipes I am dying to try out in the future.


Pork cooked beer. I remember my mom used to cook meat in beer. This is my first attempt and it's a success!


I didn't have cilantro and used red cabbage instead. Oh, and didn't find lime in the supermarket yesterday either, so I used lemon instead. A very proud lemon tree.


The taste of the Taco?
It totally rocks my mind, and questions my then young teenage immature taste buds.
Taco Tuesday is a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment