Monday, July 21, 2014

School Holiday Recap


The 3-week long winter school holiday has come to an end. The time went by faster than a blink of an eye.  Holiday time usually means I am in for a full-time entertaining job. This time was no difference, but we thoroughly enjoyed it, both of us! There were lots of holiday activities that we participated. On some gloomy days, we would spend the whole day at home looking through books, playing puzzles, drawing, improvising on the piano, dress-ups with her wearing my clothes and shoes.... Oh have I mentioned the latest engagement in Lego playing?


We spent one day building up this beach house and taking it apart, and buliding it up again 3 times.

As far as sewing is concerned, I managed to squeeze a little time and fulfilled a portion of my holiday sewing list.



Having said all this, I'm still glad that the school term has commenced. I've got a 3-page to-do list that I've planed into the first week of August already. Au revoir holiday and let the sewing projects roll.


No comments:

Post a Comment