Thursday, July 24, 2014

Page C

Months ago I asked C what she wanted to be when she grows up. Her answer was "I want to be you". There are a lot of possible meanings to it. I didn't go deep for a precise explanation. However, that answer is probably the motivation for me to start this blog.

I am going to post irregularly some of the little interesting things she's said that make me laugh, or think, or simply speechless....

Two days ago, I dropped a big pot lid, and it had to land vertically on my toe. The sharp edge didn't go soft on the toe and now it looks pretty bad.

C: Mom, are you going to die?
Me: Why?
C: Because of your toe.
Me: It will get better and I'm not going to die just because I hurt my toe.
C: I wish you could live forever and ever~~~
Me: That's so sweet. I hope you can live a long, happy and healthy life as well.
C:  Oh I will never die. I'm only a child.
Me: ............

No comments:

Post a Comment