Friday, June 20, 2014

Start Twirling

I remember when I was a little girl, my favorite clothing item was circle skirt. And I successfully passed the gene to my daughter. Everytime I ask her to put on a new item for a photo shoot she'd ask me if it's a circle skirt, or whether the skirt part of a dress can twirl....
Her wish is my command.

 
Georgia Twirl Dress is a little girl's dream come true. And mom-friendly. I couldn't believe how easy it was to sew the whole thing together.
 
 
I used a size 5 for a 4-and-half year old. The top part seems a little baggy. That's why I added an extra button at the back after the shoot, just to tighten it a bit more.
 
 
Ok it doesn't look too bad when she's standing straight soldier style.
 
 
It looks like I'm stuck in fabric with small floral prints lately....maybe it's time to add some plain colors to the stash.
 
 
Chiara really likes the dress and she started to twirl, and twirl, and more twirl...
 
 
Somehow I had problem capturing a front twirling picture and eventually she collapsed from a heavy dizzy spell.
 
 
Ha! Here's another back view.
 
Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment