Friday, May 2, 2014

My first Janey Dress

I've been following tutorials and sewing here and there for a while now. Last week I purchased my first PDF pattern from Sew Sweet Patterns. I was determined to sew a dress for my girl. So I chose the easiest-looking (and the most simpliest and beautiful) pattern called Janey Dress. I printed and taped all the A4 size pieces together according to the detailed intructions. Gotta admit that this part was quite fun! Chiara got herself involved and cut all my off-cuts. Good girl with those scissor skill practice.

Here comes the show time. Ta da....


  



C says "I'm going to wear this all day long". Those little words can just light up your day, not so?  Since it's so easy to make, I'm going to sew up a few with different fabric. Told you I was addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment