Monday, May 19, 2014

Baker Lady Special -- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chiara's school has this "bakerman/baker lady" tradition. Each child (each mom) gets ONE turn every year.  Last year we made these bread sticks together.


This year her original idea was to make a big chocolate cake and somehow I managed to talk her out of it ---- I mean for a 4-year-old a big cake involves messy cutting and all. We agreed on some chocolate chip cookies eventually. I'm convinced that even my extreme picky eater gets overwhelmed at the sight of these cookies, no other kids can resist it.



We wrapped them individually and attached tags -- as usual -- with kids' names on them.


Another idea I had was to bake whole lot and put them in a jar. Wrap it up then attach the recipe to someone who will put it to good use.


Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment